Sanctuary Sanitarium management and team would like to advise you that
We commenced serving the community in Pyrmont in 2010 and believe we had the pleasure and opportunity to make a real and positive difference to this community. Our team of caring professionals have enjoyed being part of the local service community and offering our clients support for their health and wellbeing.
Through Sanctuary, we have gained valuable insights into community health and experience in developing practical local community programs. Whilst Sanctuary Medical Practice has not been a long-term viable model for us, we aim to take these learnings into future health and wellbeing programs we are developing.
Our practitioners will inevitability keep practicing at other rooms/clinics. Some have other rooms already and will advise their patients of these. Others are in the process on securing facilities. We will progressively advise you below where our practitioners will be practising.
Over the past five years, additional medical and health services have been established within the local area, so we feel assured that the community will be able to continue to access quality health care and support. We will also communicate information (below) regarding any Sanctuary practitioners who may be relocating or establishing their services nearby.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to you as our community for supporting us. Together we have been part of the journey that has developed Pyrmont into a vibrant community.
- You may request to transfer your medical records to a doctor of your choice by contacting Dr Pennington on drandrewpennington @ yahoo .com .au
You will need to provide a signed transfer request that includes your new Doctors signature, your signature, name, address and DOB. Most General Practices have a standard tranfer request form which can be used for this task. Due to privacy and security concerns, records cannot be emailed, they can only be posted via registered post.
Dr Simone Kooke
- Doctors on Darling – Tues & Thurs
Address: 3 Montague Street, Balmain. Phone: 8068 2490
Dr Tammy Goldberg
- Eastbrooke Clovelly Family Medical Practice - Mon, Tues & Wed
Address: Suite 1, 210 Clovelly Road, Clovelly. Phone: 9664 1333
- Bupa Medical - Thur & Fri
Address: 319-321 George St Sydney Phone: 1300 555 280 Fax: 9262 1714
Dr Sophie Vavladelis
- No details available
Dr Suhanthy Rajalingham
Dr Rajalingham is currently taking a break from clinical practice. We will advise further details for her when they are known.
Dr Andrew Pennington
- Dr Pennington will be starting his own practice and will be continuing the Sanctuary name, with the practice being called "Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic". The practice address will be: Suite 3, 41-45 Pacific Hwy, Waitara, 2077. He is hoping to have the practice up and running by July 2016. If you would like to contact Dr Pennington to know more details about the practice, transferring medical records or consulting him at the new practice, you can email him on: drandrewpennington @ yahoo .com .au or phone 1300 723 070. There will be a receptionist available from 10am to 1:30pm on Tues, Wed and Thurs for any enquires and eventually to take bookings. Please note the phone will only be answered during these hours, a voicemail message can be left outside of these hours.
- Head to Toe Health
- Address 146/313 Harris St Pyrmont, Phone: 9518 7577
- Contact directly: Mobile: 0400 363 390
- Contact directly: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0426 846 639
- Rozelle Total Health
- Address 579 Darling Street Rozelle, Phone:9087 4600
- Contact directly: Email: email@example.com
- Contact directly: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0403 272 579
- Bounce Rehab – Wednesdays and Fridays
- Address: 36 Harris Street Pyrmont (across the road from Sanctuary)
- Phone: (02) 9571 7606 Email: email@example.com
- Contact directly: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0400 041 857
- Contact directly: Email: email@example.com Phone: 02 8386 7196
- Visit: www.benutritionclinic.com.au