Bachelor of Registered Nursing
Basic and Life Support Accreditation
Senior First Aid Certificate
Karen is a registered nurse and has developed a wide range of skills through her experience working in various hospital settings and clinics. She has a passion for healthy living and is a believer in a preventative active lifestyle approach blended with management and care through modern medicine.
She looks forward to meeting you and supporting you in your health and wellness!
Karen's background includes experience in a large private hospital and medical clinics
Karen's practice nurse role is critical to the Sanctuary general practice services where she assists the GPs to provide excellent medical services, including:
- Advising and assisting with healthcare and health checks
- Vaccination of all ages such as specific baby, travel vaccinations.
- Administering medications, injections and immunisations.
- Pathology/Phlebotomy services
- Spirometry assessments
- Urinalysis and urine drug screening
- Triage services
- Wound care
- Assisting with medical and surgical procedures
- NSW Nurses and Midwives Board